Thursday, November 01, 2007

2007: The Year-long Cure

I pulled up a post I wrote this spring during the Apartment Therapy Cure about what I wanted to accomplish then. Well, that list was barely touched in that 8 week span. However, if I turn it into a 2007 year plan, then I'm doing pretty good. So, I'm going with that option. Duh.
Goals:
  • Special order a quart of the American Accents Leafy Green paint from Lowe's or Home Depot for the armoire (**Could only find in oil base spray paint, have to find a new color.) in Benjamin Moore Clover Green in satin.
    Completed June 2021!
I also want to mount a series of shelves next to the French doors in my living room. However, because I did not add them to this list they do not need to be finished this year. So hurray for that!

1 comment:

drwende said...

I like the one-year plan!

(Maybe this is because in the past eight weeks, I have not ONCE been anywhere near a store that might have frames I need, and it's not for lack of being out and about.)