Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Still taking baby steps...

After making you hear about that IKEA desk for months, I still haven't shown a picture, have I? Sorry.

I haven't finished that side of the room, but I'm going to show it none the less because it is such an improvement over what was there before (and is still seen in my Flickr account!)



Isn't it lover-ly? I just have to mount my two inspiration boards on the wall. I think I lost my newspaper templates, so I have to go find them. I want the boards lower than they were before so I can really use them.

Here are pictures of others who are in love with these great adjustable desk legs, the VIKA ARTUR trestles:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the monitor and keyboard cozies. I'll be adding those to my must-sew list.

Anonymous said...

I just bought a vika artur trestle w/ shelf and a vika amon table top, but I can't figure out how to put the two together! Help, please??