Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What I'm looking at today:

Another Shade of Grey's great adaption of a transfer technique in creation of an easy-to-follow pattern you can use to nailhead trim a piece of furniture.

Elloh's pop culture inspired paintings on Etsy. (seen first at Clemantine.) Check out his grouping inspired by the Office cast.

Abby's take on BHG's instructions on how to mock up a picture wall. These are instructions that I need to study for this Apartment Therapy Cure session as my main goal is to get my art up off all horizontal surfaces in my apartment and up on my walls.

I'm inspired by this decor8 post. I like the lamp shades decorated with what looks like children's art. I know one little artist (The Julia*) that could decorate her future baby sister's nursery in a really cool way (or maybe I'll just get a lampshade for me!) Ha! I had originally thought her drawings could be used to make pillows, but...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you see this one on hanging art?
http://designhole.blogspot.com/2007/09/design-tip-tuesday-hanging-artwork.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! As always, your blog inspires me. Have a lovely weekend!