Friday, October 26, 2007

The Company Store scores for the thrifty


I don't think I've mentioned this before, but if you love color like I love color, you should check out The Company Store.

They are the only company I know that consistently offers brightly colored sheets and towels year-round. While other companies decide brights are in fashion every other spring season, you will be able to find colors like Mediterranean Blue, Tangerine, Key Lime, Daffodil, and Bubblegum. These colors and more are all available in in cotton towels and in sateen, percale, flannel, and jersey sheets.

Well, the Company Store has for a while offered some end tables and accent furniture pieces. Now they are really stepping it up though. Here are a few of their new products.

Mercer chair & ottoman, $349

Bristol console, $119 and mirror, $59

Carmen nesting table, $129

Corduroy Floor Pillows, $15-$29

A little more exotic:

Suede Ottoman, $99

Casablanca, $109-$469
Casablanca side table, $109

They are even moving into custom upholstery with padded headboards and beds! In addition, if I were you, I would definitely check out the clearance section!

No comments: