Monday, March 12, 2007

There is Himalayan Mist in my bedroom





  • Test Glacial Tint and Himalayan Mist pale blue samples from Behr and paint bedroom with the chosen color
In this post, I wrote about the changes I was going to make to my bedroom. Well, I'm getting ready to start work. I painted swatches ALL over my bedroom to check the color at all times of the day and I found the one, Behr's Himalayan Mist.

I was going to use the lighter one on three walls and accent the last with Himalayan Mist. However, Glacial Tint looks too much like White and doesn't satisfy my need for a pale blue.



It was so difficult to get these pictures taken, the room is so dark. Hopefully it will photograph much better after all the walls are painted. Well, I have to go tape all the baseboards and trim now.

Wish me luck!

No comments: