Saturday, August 26, 2006

You were made for me



Look at the colors in this table clock, it is a perfect match for my living room. That blue is my kitchen stool, the yellow is my coffee table, and the orange, well is all over my place, starting with my front door and kitchen cabinets.

This little beauty is from Mxyplyzyk in New York for $28.

Before I saw that one I was seriously thinking of this retro time clock from MUT, the Museum of Useful Things in Massachusetts. Check out their site, they have the most unique things.



Unfortunately, I just found out that it is no longer available due to an unexpected manufacturer problem. What does that mean? The demand was probably too great as I did find out about it on another blog.

Hopefully, I won't have that problem with MY clock. So don't run out and order them all, ok? At least not until the 16th when I can justify the purchase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, c'mon, that clock is way too cute. I wonder if they deliver to Morocco? Hmmm...