Thursday, April 02, 2009

ThinkGeek?

I was sent a link to this by a coworker earlier this week. Check it out and then come back. So of course, as a means to goof off for a bit I checked out the rest of the site. Some of their items I've seen highlighted other places (like the All Edges Brownie pan) but ThinkGeek truly has some cool and inexpensive items for use and decoration in your home.



The Ice Orb Icemaker
. I saw this a while ago and really thought about getting it. Though just like salt (outside of use in recipes) I don't use ice anymore at home. But if I did, this would be the way to go. They are easy to get to and when not in use easily contained. It also can be used as a wine holder/chiller. Sounds good to me.



And of course they are the distributer of the Dough-Nu-Matic
, one of the most appetizing machines yet. First there was the Easy Bake oven and now there is this, a maker of deep-fried-mini-cakes. This is a bit more pricey at $120, but then how much is the potential of a fresh hot doughnut per minute worth to you?

No comments: