I fell behind and I have been neglecting this blog. The updates come sporadically I know, however…
- I have four SHELTER Study interview requests out there. (I have received one interview back, so now the ball is in my court.
- I have at least five draft posts saved. (I need to complete some more research and track down or scan in a few more pictures.)
- I am working on a new header and there are some other design changes coming around the corner (I need to finalize the designs with the graphic designer.)
I want to write about:
- My discovery of two out-of-print home design books and how to get these books back into print
- What I have learned at my new (three months now!) job
- An interior designer I just found during an unrelated web search
- My first and only foray into designing and constructing a DIY mosaic table top, a project from 2001.
- My favorites from this years Small Cool contest on Apartment Therapy.
I have been:
- Participating in Sewing Therapy and Wardrobe Therapy on An Unexamined Life, my other blog.
- Dealing with my sleeping and eating issues…basically a lack of both.
- Dealing with financial issues. In a nutshell, I need more money.
- Learning a lot at my new job.
- Writing a weekly post for the 2Modern Design Talk blog alongside blog favorites Design For Mankind and sfgirlbybay.