Monday, October 01, 2007

October Home Improvement


I'm sanding my sewing/dining table right now so I can finally paint it. One of the legs lost a good chunk out of it during the move three years ago. I patched it with wood filler yesterday. After sanding it level with the rest, I'll prime the whole thing.



I will be working on at least one of my walls this month, filling the spaces above with some of the images below. I took a panoramic photo to give you an idea of what amount of area I will be covering. Note the ceiling track lights, these are at 12 feet 7 inches high. I will only be able to mount pictures up to the middle of the Swingers poster with my 4-foot stepladder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A daunting task to mount all those pictures. Loved Swingers. I sill listen to the soundtrack in the car occasionally.