Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cost Plus/World Market, who knew?



I just spent an hour in a Cost Plus World Market store. I had seen a few things online that I wanted to check out in person. These are the ones that stood the test of a real live viewing:

Two 3' x 5' area rugs, Kimono and Floral, only $50 each.


Note: the designs on these two aren't as bright as the pictures above, but they still looked good and the quality was great.



The woven green lattice wool rug is 5'x8' and $199.
The green stripe 5' x8' sisal rug was even better looking in person and is only $130.

Last, but not least, I tried out their Madison green velvet sofa.

It might not last twenty years but it will give you an enjoyable time as long as it lasts. I was amazed at how comfortable the cushions were and how solid the hardwood frame felt. the upholstery is gorgeous and it is a great apartment size at 76''W x 35''D x 34''H. But the best news is that this baby is on sale for $559.20. Yes, you read that right, only $560! A matching armchair and ottoman are also available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like that place. Thanks for the heads up, I was looking for cute small rugs.