Monday, January 22, 2007

Better late than never, right?



Remember in November when I bought this stash of fabric for holiday gifts. Well, the gifts will now have to be surprise! gifts because the holidays have come and gone.

But I am finally doing something with them. They are all going to be headbands for my female friends and family from this great pattern by Heather Bailey. Right now all I have to do is attach the elastic and make the final stitches and they'll be done.



I am also making a few pincushions for my crafty and sewing friends, much like the one I made for myself from Craftapalooza's instructions as seen on whipup.net. For theirs I will be using some beautiful green wool felt to make them more hardy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pincushion! And I love the headband fabrics, too. Thanks for posting those links to the patterns. And thanks for your comment on my blog, too - sorry I didn't respond earlier. Hope to meet you 'properly' during the AT spring cure! Susie