Monday, April 24, 2006

Rugs, rugs, rugs....

I have no idea what the average person would consider an affordable rug. However, I have come to the conclusion, that in magazines, affordable is anything under $600.

Yes, obviously reading the wrong magazines for my salary.

So, I have resigned myself that anything 6' X 8' and under $400 is good.

Not great.

Just good.

Of course, if I wanted something plain, I could definitely find something cheaper, but of course I have to be difficult and desire COLOR, PATTERN, and STYLE. Shame on me!

So check out the choices I found on just one website, Rugs-Direct.com.

$199 $242
$299 $199
$199 $199

I'm really thinking about this one above with the wavy lines.

The ones below are the ones I first fell in love with, but they are outside of my self-imposed budget. Aren't they loverly?

The one with the circles was featured in Midwest Living magazine, one women loved it so much that she ordered it in all sizes and used it throughout her house, drawing different colors out of it for each rooms. I loved that idea.

$499 $439
$499 $499

Well, back to cleaning my kitchen.

No comments: