Saturday, September 09, 2017

Blog Resources For My Future Home


The Wits

Yellow Brick Home
    Restorative chair makeover for my similar mid-century teak chairs
    Making a Farmhouse table here

Door Sixteen
    Plywood plank floor for temporary use. In lieu of installing expensive hardwoods before you have the money, why not try installing plywood like Door Sixteen did here.

The Wits
    Gorgeous furniture inspiration (see above) through their store

The Brick House
    Refinishing Vintage Wood: Instructions from the Brick House for bringing used real wood furniture back to life like my dresser/desk, rocking chair, and mid-century chairs.
    Easy Way To Check For Lead Paint: Using the 3M products Lead Check Swabs, an instant lead test.

Ana White (Easy DIY furniture tutorials and plans)

FYI: This doesn't mean I'll be posting any more frequently than I have been but I wanted to share these resources.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.