Friday, June 12, 2009

Woo Hoo, More Wary Meyers!

I just found out from this cool blog (drew-o-rama) that designers Wary Meyers also have a blog!!!! It's only three months old but, still how did I not find out about this from other bloggers?

Bad bloggers, bad!

Well, if you didn't know before...now you know. Two of the coolest interior designers are now jotting down their thoughts and opinions over here. Have fun following along, I know I will!

They also have a book (!!) Wary Meyers' Tossed & Found: Unconventional Design from Cast-offs coming out in September from book publisher Stewart, Tabori, & Chang. The book is based on their Time Out New York columns where they made over discarded objects and furniture that they found on the streets of New York.



P.S. Even though I glossed over it before, you should really check out Drew's site. I just found it a while before writing this but it looks incredibly cool and his blog list is full of new goodies. He has the above personal blog and then a separate blog, Kitsch Cafe Studio, for his crafting and vintage businesses.

No comments: