Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pick a color, any color!

For the last week, I've had a few green swatches on Flickr.



From left to right:
Pepper Green (Behr), Meadow Twilight (Valspar), Chopped Chive (Valspar), New Green (Behr)

I've been polling to see which green I should pick for the armoire. This is the last piece of furniture I need to paint in the living room. YAY!!!!

I tried three different photos and originally put up these two up without the paint color names to see if people still chose the original favorite shade, Chopped Chive by Valspar. Even though they were only going off of numbers, it was still a near unanimous vote.



From left to right:
Row 1 Meadow Twilight (Valspar), Pepper Green (Behr), Chopped Chive (Valspar)
Row 2
Putting Green (Valspar), New Green (Behr), Leprechaun (Valspar)

So, let me know what you think, ok?

Thanks.

3 comments:

Jean Martha said...

i like them all except the bottom-ish one that looks a tad "neon".

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I love what you're doing with the house!

Have you considered listing it in the Home Name Registry? I think your home is perfect for it.

The website is www.homenameregistry.com

Billy!

Design Scouting said...

I like the darker ones...