Wednesday, September 26, 2007

FLOR is offering bigger samples...

6"x6" tiles, priced at $5 for any six*.

Do you know what this means?

Cheap custom-designed welcome mats!

I have more Flor sample tiles than I would like to admit.

See?

If the ones I had received before had been larger I probably wouldn't have had to order so many. What can you tell from a 2 inch square when you're looking at an entire living room floor? I though I would come up with some DIY use for them but nothing ever came to me.

But if indecision happens to anyone now, at least the 6"x6" tiles will be a decent enough size that you can bind them together to make a decent 2 x 3 welcome mat for only $20!

Note: I am not advocating that you buy the sample tiles just to make a welcome mat. This is just a suggestion of how to make lemonade from the far too many lemons that you have left over from your incredible bout of indecision about buying a rug. You know, a way to reuse, recycle, and justify!

*This includes the new Martha Stewart-designed ones.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I've been thinking about using FLOR for a mat in front of my kitchen sink. I really like the pattern you came up with---for my sunny yellow kitchen. :)

stuffed said...

I cut up the samples and framed them. Glad they weren't bigger. A PITA even with electric scissors. :0)

femputer said...

that's a good idea!

Jean Martha said...

FLOR is at Target now too...