Sunday, January 14, 2007

I guess I could afford a house sooner than I think...



What do you think of this room? Lovely, right?



A perfect little example of cottage living?

DOUBLE-WIDE


Yes, that is what I said.

This is a double-wide trailer in Woodside, CA.
It is 60 feet by 24 feet in size. They fixed it up with a $40,000 budget, with paint, shutters, french doors, new flooring, appliances, and a deck. The paneling throughout was made to look like bead board with paint and 6 in. deep baseboards.

For the owners; this is the half in their 2 and a half homes, but I think I could do it as a primary residence for a few years, at least.

It just shows you what you can do with your imagination.


Article from the
San Francisco Chronicle can be found here, written by Ann-Minh Le.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is seriously impressive.