Monday, March 27, 2006

Warning:

I love home decor blogs. I can't get enough of them. But most of them start out talking about decor on a budget and then...out of the blue...they are gushing about a $145 throw pillow!

On this blog, you will see REAL budget decorating ideas and products.


If you are looking for pricey items that are either IN or OUT this season, this is not the place for you.

If there is something expensive that I want I will be copying the design, recycling furniture, constructing items, sewing things, and maybe even using a glue gun at times.

So, I have now officially warned you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock on!! $145 throw pillow! Sheesh. It's nice to see that someone appreciates what it means to be on a budget while still having style.

Cheers!

P.S. I found you through Apartment Therapy. I'm the Apartmequarium small/cool contest entry guy. Cheers!