Friday, March 24, 2006

That's what I'm talking about...

I LOVE this! Look at the use of color, pattern, and painted furniture. This image is from Bri & Chad's Fab on a Budget entry for Apartment Therapy's 2nd annual smallest, coolest apartment 2006 contest. Apartments nationwide have been entered displaying all types of decor. I find it a great source of design, storage, and layout solutions for small apartments.

Good luck Bri & Chad!!!!

This one used a more sophisticated shade as its base instead of white. But the mix of patterns, use of bright colors, and vintage touches still please me. This image is of the living room of Posie Gets Cozy creator Alicia Paulson. She has a few pictures of her house on her site, but not enough for my liking. Her use of color is incredible and she has the best collection of figurines and vintage tchotchkes.

No comments: